Wednesday 10 October 2007

ACEO - World peace? In my opinion, more walks'd sort it



Monty: What do you reckon, Rosie? Think he's right? More walks'd do it?

Rosie: Bound to. Stands to reason. If everyone's walking around all the time they wouldn't have time for warring, would they?

Monty: No, you're right.

Rosie: Yeah. Walk, walk instead of war, war. Sounds like a quote dunnit?

Monty: Yeah. Walk, walk instead of war, war. It was woofed here first.

Rosie: Woof!

Click here for auction

Drop us a bark

3 comments:

Johann The Dog said...

Walk for peace, yes! Woofs, Johann

montyandrosie said...

Yayyyyy Walk, walk, not war, war....... - waving to Johann -

mousewords said...

:):) I love the eyes on this one! Just lovely! ~Christine

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List