Saturday 27 October 2007

ACEO - I don't believe it!



Monty: It's not right! Fancy going out and leaving your faithful dog behind!

Rosie: Yeah. No one in their right mind would do that. It's a scandal. All we want to do is come along and protect our humans, keep them from getting bored, make sure they go down the right aisles, buy the right gravyish stuff.

Monty: Yeah. Not only that, but fancy leaving a dog behind in that kind of decor. It's enough to give you daymares.

Rosie: Decor? Decor? What kind of word is that for a self-respecting Border collie to use?

Monty, blushing under his fur: Well, uh. It's just, you know wot I mean. One's environment is very important.

Rosie, gives him the collie stare.

Monty slinks off.

Click here for ebay auction

Click here for collieish present ideas

Drop us a bark

No comments:

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List