Thursday 30 June 2011

Urbane Corgis. What a great word - urbane. Urrrrbainnnnnnn... Anyway - herewith - four urbane corgi dogs...

It was a black tie affair...

He always needed help with his cufflinks.

This is an original, miniature painting in watercolour click here for eBay auction



















The following three pics aren't up yet - they are scheduled to automatically appear next week while I'm away at the RNA Conference in Caerleon (yayyyyy!!!)


Shaken, not stirred

(Ooh, look - it's oh, oh, Corgi!)


















Come up and see me sometime

(said in a low, husky, thrilling tone of woof)


















Dog about town

(He was always on the go, always doing deals, always on the ball... (arf)...)

(that was a little MontyandRosie joke - nothing to do with me)



Urbane or wot!!!!????

Ooh, and have I mentioned that my first Kindle book, 'White Lies and Custard Creams' (see blog post further down page) is today 84th Bestseller in Contemporary Romance!!! http://t.co/cKOGrHc *leaps about some more*


click here for my eBay store

click here for my Etsy store

Follow me on Twitter @bordercollies or @SusanAlisonArt for artwork sales links, and/or follow me on this blog - - for regular artwork updates

There is also a Facebook fan page here - it would be fab if you 'liked' it!

1 comment:

The Bear's Blog said...

They are WONDERFUL.

Hugs

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List