Saturday 25 June 2011

6 assorted kittie cards donated for a #PawParty



There are six assorted kittie greeting cards of exceptional quality, professionally printed on heavy card stock, left blank inside for your own personal greeting.

The images are taken from the original watercolour painting. They are (from top left to right and bottom left to right): Meowy Christmas; Her Holiday Hat (she was chuffed with it); Grace in the Morning; She so loved a Happy Ending; Furever friends; and Romeow and Julicat.

All six are packed separately with good quality white envelopes in polypropylene sleeves. The cards measure approximately 6x4 inches or 10.5x14.5 cm closed ie they are A6 size.

Copyright remains with me.

click here for my eBay store

click here for my Etsy store

Follow me on Twitter @bordercollies or @SusanAlisonArt for artwork sales links, and/or follow me on this blog - - for regular artwork updates

There is also a Facebook fan page here - it would be fab if you 'liked' it!

2 comments:

Celtic Cat said...

Sweet cards!

montyandrosie said...

Thank you! Pawparty supports some great causes.

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List