Thursday 6 December 2007

Border collie ACEO - Just call me Rudolph



Monty: Ooh, look, it's Rudolph the red-nosed reinpup! Yayyyyyyyy - Rudolph!

Rosie: That's not Rudolph - that's that annoying little pup from round the corner. The one who's always squirming into our garden and pinching our rope knot. What's its name? Hmmm - Sebastian! That's not Rudolph.

Monty: Don't be mean, Rosie. It's Rudolph.

Rosie: But it's not Rudolph...

Monty: Rosie, I don't often put my paw down, but this time, just humour me - it's Rudolph.

Rosie: Yes, Monty.

Monty: Boiled bones! Rosie! (puts paw on her brow)

Rosie: Shuddup.

Monty: Yes, Rosie.

Click here for ebay auction which starts for a mere $9.99 (less than a fiver); also Buy it Now items

Click here for collieish present ideas

Thanks for looking. It would be lovely if you left a comment below for us to drool over or even to bark back at.

Or drop us a bark

No comments:

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List