Friday 13 April 2012

And some more OlympiCorgi Games - skiing, sledding, whaddya mean somersaulting isn't an Olympic sport? and then there's Taekwondog...

It was just him and the snow (and his thoughts).

He was a speed fiend

She greeted every morning with a somersault

Taekwondog(Uh - these Corgis are playing - no Corgis were harmed in the creation of this pic.) (jus sayin)   

That Tweet button lets you tweet this post just like that! It's magic - here's another one (oh, go onnnnnnnn - tweet it...):

      or pin it: Pin It
Click here for Etsy store

4 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Too cute.

Hugs ♥

montyandrosie said...

Thank you. Once I've got this Photoshop wotsit sorted I'll be visiting your blog - it's like taking a little holiday calling on you guys.

artbyjolis said...

Susan, these OlymiCorgis pieces (master, that is) are mahvelous! I love them all. My DH and I both started our day with a huge smile today because of you and your great pics and especially captions. THANK YOU!

montyandrosie said...

Thank you, Jolis! How lovely of you to say so. It's given me a boost! (hopefully enough of a boost to get whatever's wrong with Photoshop sorted so I can get the last four up there...) (grrr...)

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List