Monday 7 March 2011

Whippet's dreams-of-summer-hat; Cats maypole dancing practice; and Border Collie inventor

It was her 'dreams-of-summer' hat

(she only had to put it on, whatever the time of year, and she felt sunnier)



















By May, they'd be step-perfect

(and very fit)


















February 11th is National Inventors' Day




click here for my eBay store

click here for my Etsy store

Follow me on Twitter @bordercollies and/or follow me on this blog - - for regular artwork updates

2 comments:

wedding jewellery said...

It's definately a 'dreams of summer' hat day today - the sun is shining and spring is here!

I bought two of your border collie prints for my other half at Christmas and he loves them, the similarity to our dogs Rosie and Misty was incredible!

montyandrosie said...

Thank you so much for saying so. I do love to hear the follow ups to purchases.

High paw to Rosie and Misty!

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List