Thursday 7 October 2010

Greeting cards available through me which feature cats...

I have greeting cards in my stores that feature the following designs:

Surprise! (in stocking)
We're pals - yes, we are! (dog 'n' mog)
Her Holiday Hat (ginger cat)
It takes two (ice skating)
Howls and Yowls and Woofs and Mews (carol singing)
Meowy Christmas (more carol singing)
Carousing Cats (down the pub)
She so loved a Happy Ending (romance novelist)











my eBay store

my Etsy store

Follow me on Twitter @bordercollies - follow me on this blog, even, for regular artwork updates.

Thanks so much for looking…..

Susan

No comments:

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List