Thursday 27 March 2008

Border Collie painting 7"x5" - Moving Day - The Border Collie Way



Monty: Aaaah - it's moving day - having to say goodbye to old holes in the garden and old bones and old, worn spots on the carpet. Sad innit?

Rosie: Not at all - it's saying hello to new holes in the garden and new bones and new, not-yet-worn spots on the carpet. It's exciting!

Monty: Yeah, I suppose. Anyway, that dog's doing it right isn't he?

Rosie: Well, as long as they haven't forgotten his toys and his owners and as long as they don't get dirty paw marks on his kennel.

Monty: Arf!

Click here for ebay auction; also Buy it Now items

Click here for collieish present ideas

Thanks for looking. It would be lovely if you left a comment below for us to drool over or even to bark back at.

Or drop us a bark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL I love this one.

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List