Sunday 16 March 2008

Border Collie ACEO - Dog n Mog #10 - Dog's Easter Mogget



Monty: What a brilliant job that cat makes of being a hat!
Rosie: I want one!
Monty: Well - they're friends. I mean, what cat in its right mind would want to lie on your head, Rosie?
Rosie: I want one! I'd be nice to it.
Monty gives Rosie sideways look full of suspicion.
Rosie: I would. Don't be like that. I'd be really nice to it if it'd lie on my head.
Monty, nails in mouth puts up warning sign: Beware cats. Don't believe her.
Rosie bites him.
: Srrunch!
Monty: Arooooooo
As his howl echoes around the neighbourhood all the cats for miles around look at each knowingly and chuckle, cattily, together.
Question:
Will Rosie get her cat hat?
Answer: Catty chuckle.


Click here for ebay auction; also Buy it Now items

Click here for collieish present ideas

Thanks for looking. It would be lovely if you left a comment below for us to drool over or even to bark back at.

Or drop us a bark

No comments:

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List