Friday 16 November 2007

ACEO - Carol howling



Monty: We're coming up for that time again. Lovely. I love carol howling. Will you come carol howling this year, Rosie?

Rosie: Aroo oo oo oo-oo, Ar-oo oo oo oo oo...

Monty: She's practising already! Great. Right. I'd better go start gargling, get my throat primed up.

Rosie, when Monty's gone: I'm feeling quite Christmassy this year. Don't tell Monty. Bah, humbug. Arf.

Click here for ebay auction

Click here for collieish present ideas

Thanks for looking.

Drop us a bark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good King Wenceslas looked out
On the feast of Steee-ven
When the snow lay round about
Deep and crisp and eeee-ven
Brightly shone the moon that night
Though the frost was crooo-el
When a poor man came in sight
Gathering winter fyooo-ooo-el

mousewords said...

I'm over here moving my lips and pretending to sing because you DON'T want to hear me sing.

montyandrosie said...

We do, we do want to here you howl, er, sing....

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List