Tuesday 23 June 2015

Dog loves half-price rom com sooooo much, he sticks its cover to the side of his vintage car...


Oh, dear - more Photoshop Procrastination - this time, the book cover is so small in the overall picture it doesn't really show up and do its job - even so, I like the idea of my book cover being on the side of a vintage car. My ambition used to be to see my book on a big poster on a railway station, but I'm veering towards the vintage car thing now...
Dog loves half-price rom com sooooo much, he sticks its cover to the side of his vintage car...





Stephanie Lawry has an unsuitable fiance, claustrophobia, and a disquieting rash...


Jack Redmond tries hard to be a good father to his children despite his ex-wife's attitude problem, and his mistakenly-gained drunken-perv reputation.



Add in Steph's bolshie parents, Jack's too-bright children, an old lover, a couple of rescued dogs, and a manky polar bear, and it's no wonder the games people play get out of hand.



Will Steph learn the rules of the relationship game in time to win Jack, or are the stakes
too high?



Sign up to receive news of my books in the comfort of your own inbox.

If you'd like the (infrequent) mailing with news of my books just go to the bottom of any page on my website - click here for my website  - or just send me your email address and I can add you.


No comments:

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List