Tuesday 20 December 2011

Welsh Corgi dogs with Christmas on their minds


She thought the wreath looked better on her than on the door (and I think she's right)
He was counting the sleeps til Christmas

Oh, howly night! (I'm wondering about this one to publish as a Christmas card next year - what do you think?)

All for one

She did like a seasonal centrepiece (as long as someone else dealt with the thorny holly bits)
That Tweet button lets you tweet this post just like that! It's magic - here's another one (oh, go onnnnnnnn - tweet it...):

No comments:

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List