Monday 7 November 2011

Competition for signed paperback copy of novel, 'All His Own Hair'

My second novel - 'All His Own Hair' - is on Amazon for Kindle but I've discovered this fab person is running a competition for a signed copy of the (paperback) book.

The competition can be found here

The requirements are:

quote: "All you have to do is pop along to this Amazon page - and find the answer to this question ‘What is the name of Liz’s Border Collie?’

Then just email me at info@bridaldesignsweddingjewellery.co.uk with the answer to the question plus your name to enter. The winner will be drawn from all correct entries on the 14th November. Good Luck!"unquote

Even if you have a Kindle, this could be a Christmas present for someone who doesn't.





No comments:

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List