Monday 16 March 2009

The Border Collie patiently stalks his prey

(he's been watching too many nature documentaries, that's what it is)



Susan Alison's articles can be read on the Creativity Site at BellaOnline Click here to read other articles about creativity and this link takes you to the associated forums.

Click here for ebay auctions and Buy it Now items - which includes t-shirts, tote bags, fridge magnets, greeting cards, prints and paintings.

and here for the SusanAlisonArt Etsy shop

No comments:

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List