Wednesday 18 May 2011

Whippet gives fans chance to buy her everything she wants ; teddy bears respect for nature ; cats starting a journal

She liked to start her Christmas list early

(and give people enough of a chance to get everything on it)



















A respect for nature

The couple who had charge of Sam and Rose carried out the Black Bear Wizard’s instructions to the letter, and the two royal cubs learnt the ways of the earth and all life, all the things that grew and the creatures that breathed. That is, they grew up with a natural respect for the world they lived in, and they learnt from it and it shaped them.


















They were starting a journal

No comments:

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List