Wednesday 30 December 2009

Jess is looking for a forever home...

He's our first foster dog and is a complete delight!

You can find him through DogsFriends.

Go here: - he's on the Dogs for Adoption page.




He is a very handsome 9 year old dog whose owner died recently. He's anxious for attention, bright - a typical Border Collie - he learnt to play the hide-the-rope game straight off; he sits to command and comes to his name - (that is in the house, though, ie without other distractions around).

He has been much loved. He's also been a bit spoiled and is overweight and pants easily. He loves being spoken to and is very, very responsive when you chat to him. He feels a little insecure - not surprisingly - a lot of changes in his life recently - and wants to keep you in his sight.

He was great in the car - jumped in and stayed in the back; he didn't jump around and he didn't bark. He's going to make someone a wonderful, loyal, intelligent forever dog.

Go here: - he's on the Dogs for Adoption page.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweetie! Hope you find a wonderful forever home Jess. I guess I identify with you - He's also been a bit spoiled and is overweight and pants easily.
So sending you good thoughts.

Jan Jones said...

Jess is lovely. But I feel my cats would so not agree.

montyandrosie said...

Heh - Golders - I'm the same - Jess and I have been for our panting waddle this morning and both resolved that 2010 would see slimmer versions of us.

montyandrosie said...

That's such a shame, Jan, because Jess would love your cats. (Unlike Monty and Rosie who would certainly not mix well in feline company).

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List