Sunday 20 July 2008

ACEO - dachshund found fast asleep on Border Collie blog!



Monty: Look! We have a dachshund aboard.
Rosie: Is it a dog?
Monty: Of course it's a dog!
Rosie: It's not a Border Collie.
Monty: No, but it could be - with slightly longer legs, chunkier nose, bigger ears, different fur and maybe if it was black and white - that might help.
Rosie: Oh, well, then...
Snooze, dreaming: If I had slightly longer legs, chunkier nose, bigger ears, different, black and white fur.... Aarghhhh - I'd be a Border Collie. Yelp, yelp!

Click here for ebay auction; also Buy it Now items

Click here for collieish present ideas

Thanks for looking. It would be lovely if you left a comment below for us to drool over or even to bark back at.

Or drop us a bark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will very quietly whisper that it's soooo cute--quietly so that I don't wake it, and so that the Border Collies aren't offended. ;-)

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List