Monday 26 May 2008

Rosie checks out those famous redwoods - a Border Collie ACEO by Susan Alison



Monty, explaining: Now Rosie's got the opportunity, she's off on her travels.

Rosie: Yeah, and you should really live amongst the redwoods, Monty, I reckon

Monty, suspiciously: Why?

Rosie: Because they are soooooo HUGE than not even you could miss! Arf. Arf.

Monty: Groan....

Click here for ebay auction; also Buy it Now items

Click here for collieish present ideas

Thanks for looking. It would be lovely if you left a comment below for us to drool over or even to bark back at.

Or drop us a bark

4 comments:

DW Quilt Art said...

Hey Susan,
Are Monty and Rosie traveling to California?? We have those redwoods here! They're awesome!

Come visit me and play border collie blog tag ;-)

www.dwquiltart.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I was just accosted in a London street by a tall dog. A very doggy sort of dog who was taking two tall guys in uniform for a walk. He (the dog) took his pick of passers-by. His two men urged the hand-picked pedestrians to "keep on walking... keep on walking" until and unless they became firmly doggy-pinned and unable to walk further. At that point, the two tall men said "We're just practising" and they did the airport security thing of looking for sharp objects and drugs and such like.
I got away, but I had to trample over a hand-picked pedestrian to do it.
I've always felt it a misjudgement for one dog to take two people for a walk at the same time.

Concerned citizen (tclyss)

montyandrosie said...

Border Collie blog tag? Ooh, we must investigate... Like bloodhounds. Only we're Border Collies.

montyandrosie said...

Yeah, anonymous, things are deffo getting out of paw these days. (That's for any humans looking in.)

Actually, things are going very well in our world domination plans.

Thanks for the report, 00bones.

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List