Monday 25 February 2008

Border Collie ACEO - Holiday ideas



Monty: Ahhh - it's the time of year when one's thoughts turn to holidays...
Rosie: I'll be happy with a trip to the country to feel the wind in my fur, smell those country smells, chase a few sh... er, shquirrels.
Monty: Blimey, Rosie - that's almost poetic. But, which country?
Rosie: This one, of course.
Monty: You're in a rut!
Rosie - snrunch!
Monty: Arooooo!
(Susan: Just a footnote to say that in no way do we approve of sheep chasing. That was just Rosie's little slip up. She's been playing too many video games.)

Click here for ebay auction; also Buy it Now items

Click here for collieish present ideas

Thanks for looking. It would be lovely if you left a comment below for us to drool over or even to bark back at.

Or drop us a bark

No comments:

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List