Saturday 18 August 2007

Aargh - ebay - first listing of ACEO


Unbelievable - I've spent most of the day trying to list a couple of ACEOs - I wanted to do it on ebay.com so that it showed up on ebay.co.uk as well - so that created all sorts of problems.


Anyway - enough moaning - I thought I had it okay and I put one on to start from tomorrow and another to start three days later and then a third - which I accidentally put for sale NOW - aarghhh - I meant it to start on 28th August - and it's up there NOW!!!


It's a very suitable one for the day I've had.... It's titled: 'It's been one of THOSE days', and I shall attempt to put it in to the left of here... It's at http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180150828516&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008 .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow this is a great piece of art! i wish i had bidded now!! It would have been great in my new house. Would you be doing any more collie portrate.

Thanks

ED

montyandrosie said...

Hi Ed - sorry, I didn't see your comment until just now. I shall be doing more Border collie paintings - especially the ACEO size ie 3.5x2.5 inches - although I will be doing some bigger ones later. I shall attempt to put them all on my blog so you can see them as they arrive.

Thanks very much for liking them!

S Alison on behalf of MontyandRosie

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List