Monday 20 February 2023

My new newsletter!

Something else that's been overlooked in the (computer meltdown) mayhem was that my newly taken over newsletter went out yesterday. I can't find it anywhere online, so that's something that needs sorting - it needs to be on my smartened up website somewhere. That's here: www.SusanAlison.com

This is the first bit of the newsletter: see pic below - these corgis are celebrating the new management, as are all right thinking dogs.

There's been a change in management here at newsletter HQ - I, your humble PupperJack, have taken over. Susan has been too busy writing, painting and fretting about delayed parcel shipments (not to mention computer meltdowns) to keep the newsletter to the monthly schedule we all dream of. Tut tut.

It is a new dawn for this newsletter, swiftly followed by treats and ambles. 

No comments:

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List